Monday, May 3, 2010

The Baby's Room!

(andrew posting, 5/3/10)

So, yesterday afternoon I finished painting my little princess's bedroom. It is complete with Belle, Ariel, and Jasmine surrounding the room. The fourth wall is for the fourth princess (my daughter).

Started this project a week or so before Easter, and finished drawing it on the walls, and had the help of Ainsley painting over Easter weekend. I had to hurry and finish it so Miriam could be happy (haha, the nesting has begun).

Sure...I'll paint Disney murals on your wall as long as you provide me with proof of residency so I don't get chased down by the Disney Police, haha.

This is one wall featuring the Little Mermaid:



This is part of the wall with the window featuring Beauty and the Beast (minus the beast)



This is the other part of the wall with the window, featuring Cogsworth, Lumiere, Mrs. Potts, and Chip:



Jasmine's wall...



Me rubbing the magic lamp (the lamp was painted at the height of the top of her crib, to look like it's sitting on the crib.



Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Andrew -- it's beautiful! What a special treat for your little girl! Can't wait to meet her! Love, Auntie E

    ReplyDelete