Wednesday, May 26, 2010

It's almost June!

So we have been super busy this past month getting everything ready for July. Congrats to Ainsley and Hugh on graduating fron high school this month! Ainsley, good luck at LSU and Hugh good luck in the Army. We know both of you will do great in the years to come!
Also, thank you to all the family who came to my baby shower! It was great! And special THANKS to Suzie, Ashley, Mom, and Aunt Fan for putting it all together for me. I really appricate it. It was great getting to see everyone! Its one big thing I miss about LA, the food and family!
So everything is going great with the baby girl so far! She likes to kick at night and sleep all day. Hopefully once she is born that will change! Her crib came in and Andrew has put it together as well as her dresser. He also got in her crib to make sure it wouldn't fall apart. Since her room is painted and ready, we are just putting all the final touches in there and deciding where to put everything. I feel like its unpacking all over again! Lucky she has a big closet and plenty of room, but it seems I keep finding things I think she needs!
Well, all for now! Have a GREAT and safe Memorial Day Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment